Leaf - Indoor Plant Care is committed to minimising and reducing the impact of its activities on both the local and global environment. We will do everything we can to operate the business in an ethically and environmentally manner. We aim to maximise the health benefits to your workplace by choosing indoor plants that are best for absorbing toxins and CO2 and replacing them with O2 and moisture. We are serious about reducing our environmental impact by doing and achieving the following:
- Waste Management: Encourage electronic communications to minimise waste. Items are recycled whenever possible. We actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Packaging and paper: We recycle office paper. Unnecessary use of materials is avoided or recycled materials used whenever possible.
- Energy use: All production and delivery processes, including the use of heating, ventilation, lighting, IT systems and transportation, are based on the need to maximise efficient energy use. Make use of public transport or cycle to most of our customer’s premises.
- Sustainability: Staying local means less delivery miles.
- Conservation: Our activities are regularly modified as necessary to ensure conservation of resources, including water, flora and fauna.
- Social: Regularly contribute services pro bono to charities and non-profit organisations working towards environmental and social change. We encourage our clients to integrate sustainable choices into their business. We are able to provide insight and advice and help them make the most appropriate sustainable decisions.